Are you ready to join a market leading Renewable Energy Consultancy that is paving the way to the worlds transition to net zero? If so, then this is the company and role for you!
We are seeking a Senior Grid Connection Engineer work remotely or hybrid in one of the many office locations around the UK.
Our client is a UK-founded business that is internationally trusted to deliver multiple complex Renewable Energy, Environmental and Engineering projects.
A company that will encourage you to take ownership, be confident and curious using your innovative and entrepreneurial mindset. A company that is truly passionate about the world's transition to net zero.
The Role - Senior Grid Connection Engineer
You will be joining the technology team that operates across a broad range of projects from single renewable energy installations, onsite generation to multi-GW offshore generation, grid and private projects.
- Engaging with the distribution companies, electricity transmission and the Electricity System Operator.
- Understand the UK Grid Code and specific application of the requirements to generation projects.
- Practical experience conducting detailed power system studies including load flow, short circuit analysis, fault ride through and EMT using industry standard software solutions (Powerfactory).
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the team to further develop the team’s expertise.
- Understanding, communicating, and analysing energy regulatory framework and keeping abreast of changes and impacts to clients.
- Developing business relationships with companies and co-professionals that will provide new opportunities for the business to provide our range of services.
- Full lifecycle of regulatory framework for connection renewable projects to the grid for both Transmission and Distribution projects.
- Degree qualified Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- Client management and development of longstanding client relationships.
- Financial management of projects, meeting strict timelines and budgets
- Dealing with Ofgem
- Offshore and Onshore renewable energy sector
- Salary up to £70,000 depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Holiday leave allowance
- Fully remote or Hybrid
- One professional membership
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Mentoring Scheme
- Talent Development Programme
- True Ownership and Accountability from Day One
- Staff development and mentoring
Please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Daniel Salway for a confidential call.