Are you an experienced HV Electrical Project Engineer?
Are you ready to join a leading high-voltage electrical engineering company based in the UK? Our client is an employee owned business that has a strong emphasis on staff wellbeing and development. They specialise in electrical power infrastructure, grid connections and renewable energy generation.
This role has opened up due to continued growth and multiple secured projects for the next 5 years.
What will you be doing
As a Senior Electrical Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing electrical projects from initiation to completion. Your role will involve coordinating with various stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and team members, to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and according to specifications.
This role will involve travel within the UK (East Anglia) so you would need to located in/or around East Anglia.
Key responsibilities & competencies
- Multiple experience of project engineering and delivery within the electrical contracting or utility industry
- Organising and attend all project briefings and meetings with all stakeholders
- Deliver the commercial and financial goals of projects, agreeing initial budgets, procurement including competitive tenders from the supply chain and forecasting budgets for financial reporting
- Provide liaison on design, installation, and commissioning. Attend manufacturers factory acceptance tests
- Support the in-house design and engineering teams to generate equipment layouts, designs, cable schedules, testing, and commissioning procedures
- Organising the logistics of materials and equipment
- Health and Safety - Ensure project compliance with all health and safety adherence, including strategic meeting and planning of projects, produce RAMs as well as undertaking safety and quality audits
- Commercial management of projects and financial forecasting as a minimum between £1-10 Million
- Excellent planning and real ability to ‘look ahead’, whilst supporting business processes
- Managing large teams
- Full UK driving licence
- Degree, HND in Electrical Engineer or Project Management
What’s in it for you
- Salary £55,000 - £75,000 (DOE & qualifications)
- Progression & development towards Chartered status
- Benefit from company profit share
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days annual holiday plus paid public holidays (increases with service)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Positive and rewarding working environment
- Pension scheme
Please apply with your most up to date CV or reach out to Daniel Salway for a confidential call.