Our client deliver expert energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services for a variety of projects, sectors and clients worldwide, facilitating the transition to net zero.
There values include:
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
What will you be doing
Working with an existing team of environmental planning and EIA experts, you will support, manage, and deliver committed project. This is a great opportunity to support the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team.
Our client is seeking to grow their offering while expanding their range of property and urban regeneration projects, particularly in London and the South-East of England.
- Leading EIA and non-EIA projects as Project Manager or Project Director. This may include authoring and/or reviewing chapters and reports; participating in or leading team and client meetings, briefings, and communications; regulatory consultation; technical research and reporting.
- Preparation of scopes of work and costs for input to fee proposals. Drafting and reviewing fee proposals. Financial management of projects.
- As the business requires, assisting in the delivery of other related environmental assessments, commensurate with experience and technical understanding.
- Contribution to business development.
- Mentoring responsibilities on a project level.
- Line management responsibility.
- Solid understanding and experience of the UK planning system and EIA Regulations, relevant to a range of development types and planning regimes.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrable skill in report writing and reviewing, including an eye for detail, consistency, and clarity.
- Good communication skills and a desire to form successful ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Familiarity and capability in using ArcGIS and/or QGIS (not essential).
- Genuine passion for supporting the drive towards Net Zero through high-quality work on exciting projects.
What’s in it for you
- Salary (DOE and qualifications)
- Pension contribution
- Holiday leave allowance
- Fully remote or Hybrid
- One professional membership
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Mentoring Scheme
- Talent Development Programme
- True Ownership and Accountability from Day One
- Staff development and mentoring
Please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Hannah Foss for a confidential call.