Are you looking for a flexible and supportive Geo-Environmental Consultant opportunity within a people-focused and innovative consultancy with a long-standing history of providing excellence to the Energy Development sector and beyond?
If the answer to that is yes, then this is the role and company for you!
CleanTech Talent are acting as an employment agency for our client who are one of the most valued consultancies in Scotland spanning multiple offices, offering cross-team projects, project management development and established yet continuously developing business processes. Work with clients across a broad range of sectors, including renewables, energy networks, ports and harbours, minerals, residential and commercial.
You will receive guidance and technical support with specific training and mentoring in your chosen field combined with work ownership and a generous salary and benefits package.
What will you be doing?
You will have opportunity to work on a variety of contaminated land projects, incorporating Phase I, Phase II and Phase III remediation projects with potential to work within the Marine Sediment sampling team.
- Project management and delivery of contaminated land projects including Geoenvironmental Phase 1 Desk Studies and Phase 2 Intrusive Site investigations;
- Design and site supervision of intrusive works;
- Preparation of interpretative reports;
- Environmental Monitoring – groundwater and ground gas;
- Risk assessment, incorporating quantitative human health and water environment assessment; and
- Liaison with clients, regulators, sub-contractors and colleagues.
- Degree or Masters in relevant geoscience (e.g. environmental chemistry, environmental biogeochemistry, geology, civil engineering);
- Ideally 2+ years consultancy experience in the management and delivery of site investigations
- Site supervision, project management and regulatory liaison
- Sound understating of relevant legislation and guidelines across the UK
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UK driver’s license.
What’s in it for you
- Salary depending on experience
- Investment in your training and success
- Full project lifecycle work across a range of environmental disciplines
- Hybrid working
- Established benefits of working with a dynamic and growing organisation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training allowance
- Company Pension contribution
- Flexible weekly working hours promoting work-life balance
- Full time / Part time considered
Please apply with your most up to date CV or reach out to Jim Merryfield for a confidential call.