Are you an experienced HV Electrical Project Engineer?
Are you ready to join a leading high-voltage electrical engineering company based in the UK? Our client is an employee owned business that has a strong emphasis on staff wellbeing and development
This role has opened up due to continued growth and multiple secured projects.
What will you be doing
You will be managing the full project lifecycle on a range of H.V projects across a range of exciting industries, including renewable energy, electric vehicle, generation, and nuclear.
The sites are across East Anglia so you need to be located in this area.
Key responsibilities & competencies
- Project management throughout the whole project life cycle
- Organising and attending all project briefings and meetings with all stakeholders
- Deliver the commercial and financial goals of projects
- Ensure projects comply with all health and safety standards
- Commercial management of projects
- Managing clients, contractors and third-party suppliers
- Managing teams
- Degree, HND
What’s in it for you
- Salary £55,000 - £75,000 (DOE & qualifications)
- Progression & development towards Chartered status
- Benefit from company profit share
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days annual holiday plus paid public holidays (increases with service)
- Positive and rewarding working environment
Please apply with your most up to date CV or reach out to Daniel Salway for a confidential call.