Our client deliver expert energy, environmental, engineering, technical advisory and renewables asset management services for a variety of projects, sectors and clients worldwide, facilitating the transition to net zero.
There values include:
- Entrepreneurial & innovative
- Client focused, developing long-term relationships
- A people business
- Technically excellent in our service offerings, with a focus on adding value
- A fun place to work
What will you be doing
You will support, manage, and deliver onshore renewables EIA and environmental planning projects and contribute to the development of our client's business-related offerings.
- Leading onshore renewables EIA and environmental planning projects as EIA Project Manager.
- Authoring and reviewing participation in team and client meetings, briefings and communications; regulatory consultation; technical research and reporting.
- Preparation of scopes of work and costs for input to fee proposals.
- As the business requires, assisting in the delivery of other related environmental assessments, commensurate with experience and technical understanding.
- Contribution to business development appropriate to your experience, including initiating and participating in client meetings, networking events, conferences, and seminars.
- Mentoring responsibilities for junior staff
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to manage numerous tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrable skill in report writing and reviewing, including an eye for detail, consistency, and clarity.
- Good communication skills and a desire to form successful relationships
- Familiarity and capability in using ArcGIS or QGIS.
What’s in it for you
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Full remote working
- Pension contribution
- Holiday leave allowance
- Fully remote or Hybrid
- One professional membership
- Life Assurance up to 3 times your annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- True Ownership and Accountability from Day One
Please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Hannah Foss or a confidential call